This booklet offers a primary hand and whole details on orchid biotechnology for orchid fans, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It comprises accomplished genomics and transcriptomics facts, and a radical dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB 2012): Volume 1: 249 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Biomolecular Information Processing: From Logic Systems to Smart Sensors and Actuators
- Cocoa and Coffee Fermentations (Fermented Foods and Beverages Series)
- Biomedical Information Technology (Biomedical Engineering)
- Haploids in Crop Improvement I: From Fundamentals to Quantum Computing: v. 1 (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
Additional resources for A Practical Handbook of Preparative HPLC
Rated 5 – based on votes of