This e-book presents a primary hand and whole details on orchid biotechnology for orchid fans, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It includes accomplished genomics and transcriptomics information, and an intensive dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 1: Farming, Economics and Biofuel
- Cocoa and Coffee Fermentations (Fermented Foods and Beverages Series)
- Cotton: Biotechnological Advances: 65 (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
- GFP Whole Cell Microbial Biosensors: Scale-up and scale-down effects on biopharmaceutical processes
- Antibiotics: The Perfect Storm
Additional info for Agrobacterium: From Biology to Biotechnology
Rated 5 – based on votes of