By Frank Werner
Read Online or Download Ambiguities in Decision-oriented Life Cycle Inventories: The Role of Mental Models and Values: 17 (Eco-Efficiency in Industry and Science) PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
This booklet goals to bridge the distance among ecotoxicology and limnology. The meant readers of the ebook are water managers, coverage makers with a systematic historical past in addition to researchers/advisors within the quarter of water administration. The booklet presents an ecotoxicological viewpoint on lake administration and describes eutrophication of shallow, temperate lakes.
This publication presents a complete advent to air, water, noise, and radioactive fabrics pollutants and its keep watch over. felony and regulatory ideas and chance research are integrated as well as engineering ideas. The textual content provides the engineering ideas governing the iteration and keep an eye on of air and water pollution, stable and unsafe waste, and noise.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - Klima- und Umweltpolitik, observe: 1,7, Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel (Institut für Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Hauptseminar: Internationale Klimapolitik, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Einige der drängendsten Probleme der Zukunft sind neben dem globalen, ungebremsten Bevölkerungswachstum der sich stetig steigernde Energiehunger der Menschheit sowie damit verbunden die Endlichkeit vieler Ressourcen.
Biotechnology can deliver significant breakthroughs in agriculture. The booklet examines the adventure of creation of biotechnology in Indian agriculture, in particular, reading the functionality of Bt cotton as opposed to non-Bt cotton throughout India’s significant cotton states, particularly Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, which jointly account for almost 70 percentage of the country’s cotton creation.
- Eco-Innovation and the Development of Business Models: Lessons from Experience and New Frontiers in Theory and Practice (Greening of Industry Networks Studies)
- Cross-Cultural Risk Perception: A Survey of Empirical Studies (Risk, Governance and Society)
- Geopedology: An Integration of Geomorphology and Pedology for Soil and Landscape Studies
- Wildland Fires and Air Pollution (Developments in Environmental Science)
- Coral Reefs at the Crossroads (Coral Reefs of the World)
- The Management of Uncertainty: Learning from Chernobyl (International Studies in Global Change)
Extra resources for Ambiguities in Decision-oriented Life Cycle Inventories: The Role of Mental Models and Values: 17 (Eco-Efficiency in Industry and Science)