This publication offers a primary hand and entire info on orchid biotechnology for orchid fanatics, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It includes finished genomics and transcriptomics facts, and a radical dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Engineering Processes for Bioseparations
- Microarray Image and Data Analysis: Theory and Practice (Digital Imaging and Computer Vision)
- ß-barrel Channel Proteins as Tools in Nanotechnology: Biology, Basic Science and Advanced Applications: 794 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning for Molecular Biology (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- Brewing Yeast and Fermentation
Extra info for Antibody Drug Discovery: 4 (Molecular Medicine and Medicinal Chemistry)
Rated 5 – based on votes of