This e-book presents a primary hand and entire info on orchid biotechnology for orchid fans, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It comprises accomplished genomics and transcriptomics facts, and an intensive dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- GMP Audit Trainer: Good Manufacturing Practices Made Easy
- Osmosis: The Molecular Theory
- Biotechnology and Communication: The Meta-Technologies of Information (Routledge Communication Series)
- Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- Understanding Batch Chemical Processes: Modelling and Case Studies
Extra info for Antimicrobials: New and Old Molecules in the Fight Against Multi-resistant Bacteria
Rated 5 – based on votes of