By Hong Jeong
- Provides Verilog imaginative and prescient simulators, adapted to the layout and checking out of common imaginative and prescient chips
- Bridges the variations among C/C++ and HDL to surround either software program consciousness and chip implementation; contains various examples that discover imaginative and prescient algorithms and common imaginative and prescient processing in HDL
- Unique in supplying an geared up and entire evaluation of ways a real-time 3D imaginative and prescient system-on-chip may be designed
- Focuses at the electronic VLSI features and implementation of electronic sign processing projects on structures reminiscent of ASICs and FPGAs for 3D imaginative and prescient platforms, that have no longer been comprehensively lined in a single unmarried book
- Provides a well timed view of the pervasive use of imaginative and prescient structures and the demanding situations of fusing info from diverse imaginative and prescient modules
- Accompanying web site contains software program and HDL code applications to augment extra studying and improve complex systems
- A answer set and lecture slides are supplied at the book's significant other website
The ebook is aimed toward graduate scholars and researchers in machine imaginative and prescient and embedded platforms, in addition to chip and FPGA designers. Senior undergraduate scholars focusing on VLSI layout or machine imaginative and prescient also will locate the e-book to be useful in knowing complex applications.
Read or Download Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog PDF
Similar computer engineering books
Maximize a geographical details software via incorporating it with updated remotely sensed info GIS is predominantly a data-handling expertise, whereas distant sensing is an information retrieval and research expertise. This e-book addresses the necessity to mix remotely sensed facts with cartographic, socioeconomic, and environmental information and GIS functionalities.
FPGA Prototyping utilizing Verilog Examples will give you a hands-on advent to Verilog synthesis and FPGA programming via a “learn by means of doing” procedure. by means of following the transparent, easy-to-understand templates for code improvement and the various functional examples, you could fast strengthen and simulate a cosmopolitan electronic circuit, comprehend it on a prototyping equipment, and determine the operation of its actual implementation.
Welcome! This direction at the expressions language in NX has been written for engineers through engineers who love these items. We did it figuring out that you’re most likely very busy. That acknowledged, we’ve made this path very hands-on and streamlined. such a lot of this path is made of workouts. you are going to examine a ton through acting them.
Das Lehrbuch führt in das umfangreiche Gebiet der digitalen Bildverarbeitung ein. Neben der wie u. a. Beleuchtung, Kamera und body Grabber werden auch Algorithmen und Methoden beschrieben, z. B. zur Rauschunterdrückung, Bildverbesserung, Kantenextraktion und Objekterkennung. Anspruchsvolle mathematische Sachverhalte werden anhand von Bildbeispielen erklärt.
- Microcontroller Programming: The Microchip PIC
- Design of Low-Voltage CMOS Switched-Opamp Switched-Capacitor Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Computer Organization and Design
- LIMS: Applied Information Technology for the Laboratory
- Computational Methods in Cell Biology
Extra resources for Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog