By A.M.O. Mohamed
There are many pressing difficulties in arid land hydrogeology and it really is those concerns that are tackled during this quantity on wilderness environments. The UAE-Japan symposia supply a venue for the alternate of workmanship, confronting such difficulties as purification, utilization and administration of groundwater, the review and security of sustainable water assets, and soil enhancement innovations for moisture keep an eye on in arid lands. The desire is larger realizing of dryland surroundings, mixed with leading edge recommendations and applied sciences, will give a contribution to the greening of wasteland lands.
Read or Download Arid Land Hydrogeology: In Search of a Solution to a Threatened Resource: Proceedings of the Third Joint UAE-Japan Symposium on Sustainable GCC Environment ... in Arid Regions Research Series) PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
This booklet goals to bridge the distance among ecotoxicology and limnology. The meant readers of the ebook are water managers, coverage makers with a systematic heritage in addition to researchers/advisors within the region of water administration. The e-book presents an ecotoxicological viewpoint on lake administration and describes eutrophication of shallow, temperate lakes.
This e-book offers a accomplished creation to air, water, noise, and radioactive fabrics toxins and its keep watch over. felony and regulatory rules and hazard research are integrated as well as engineering rules. The textual content offers the engineering ideas governing the new release and regulate of air and water toxins, good and unsafe waste, and noise.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - Klima- und Umweltpolitik, be aware: 1,7, Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel (Institut für Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Hauptseminar: Internationale Klimapolitik, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Einige der drängendsten Probleme der Zukunft sind neben dem globalen, ungebremsten Bevölkerungswachstum der sich stetig steigernde Energiehunger der Menschheit sowie damit verbunden die Endlichkeit vieler Ressourcen.
Biotechnology can deliver significant breakthroughs in agriculture. The ebook examines the event of creation of biotechnology in Indian agriculture, particularly, analyzing the functionality of Bt cotton as opposed to non-Bt cotton throughout India’s significant cotton states, particularly Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, which jointly account for almost 70 percentage of the country’s cotton creation.
- The Coexistence of Genetically Modified, Organic and Conventional Foods: Government Policies and Market Practices (Natural Resource Management and Policy)
- Climate Change Challenge (3C) and Social-Economic-Ecological Interface-Building: Exploring Potential Adaptation Strategies for Bio-resource Conservation ... (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- Handbook of Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development in Higher Education: Volume 1 (World Sustainability Series)
- Non-Waste Technology and Production: Proceedings of an International Seminar Organized by the Senior Advisers to ECE Governments on Environmental Problems ... Paris, 29 November - 4 December 1976
- New Frontiers in Environmental and Social Labeling (Sustainability and Innovation)
Additional resources for Arid Land Hydrogeology: In Search of a Solution to a Threatened Resource: Proceedings of the Third Joint UAE-Japan Symposium on Sustainable GCC Environment ... in Arid Regions Research Series)