This e-book offers a primary hand and whole info on orchid biotechnology for orchid fanatics, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It includes entire genomics and transcriptomics info, and a radical dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Nanotechnology and Plant Sciences: Nanoparticles and Their Impact on Plants
- Crop Improvement: New Approaches and Modern Techniques
- Conserving Biodiversity in Arid Regions: Best Practices in Developing Nations
- Biomaterials from Nature for Advanced Devices and Therapies (Wiley-Society for Biomaterials)
- Applications of Biotechnology in Cardiovascular Therapeutics
Extra resources for Bioenergy - Realizing the Potential
Rated 5 – based on votes of