This booklet offers a primary hand and whole details on orchid biotechnology for orchid fans, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It includes entire genomics and transcriptomics information, and an intensive dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Organic Xenobiotics and Plants: From Mode of Action to Ecophysiology: 8 (Plant Ecophysiology)
- A Textbook of Biotechnology
- Bioprocessing Technologies in Biorefinery for Sustainable Production of Fuels, Chemicals, and Polymers
- Introduction to Potable Water Treatment Processes
- Bioresources and Bioprocess in Biotechnology: Volume 2 : Exploring Potential Biomolecules
Extra resources for Biopharmaceutical Drug Design and Development
Rated 5 – based on votes of