This publication presents a primary hand and entire info on orchid biotechnology for orchid fanatics, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It comprises finished genomics and transcriptomics information, and an intensive dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- A Biotech Manager's Handbook: A Practical Guide (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
- Bioremediation of Salt Affected Soils: An Indian Perspective
- Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis
- Membrane Separations Technology: Single-Stage, Multistage, and Differential Permeation
- Fundamentals of Stored-Product Entomology (American Associate of Cereal Chemists International)
Extra info for Bioprocessing Piping and Equipment Design: A Companion Guide for the ASME BPE Standard (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
Rated 5 – based on votes of