This booklet presents a primary hand and whole info on orchid biotechnology for orchid enthusiasts, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It includes entire genomics and transcriptomics information, and a radical dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Angiogenesis: In Vivo Systems, Part A: 444 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Modeling and Simulation in Biomedical Engineering: Applications in Cardiorespiratory Physiology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Quality Living Through Chemurgy and Green Chemistry (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- Food Fight: GMOs and the Future of the American Diet
- Microencapsulation: Methods and Industrial Applications, Second Edition: 158 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Additional info for Biotechnology for Waste and Wastewater Treatment
Rated 5 – based on votes of