By Stuart Grimshaw
- Explore the possibilities unfolded to builders by way of Apple's most recent gadget: the Apple Watch
- Be a crackerjack at constructing software program throughout a vast variety of watch app categories
- From an eminent writer, grasp all levels of improvement, from the 1st level via to a accomplished project
With Apple's eagerly expected access into the wearable enviornment, the sphere is extensive open for a brand new period of app improvement. The Apple Watch is likely one of the most crucial applied sciences of our time.
This easy-to-understand e-book takes novices on a pleasant trip of researching the good points on hand to the developer, correct as much as the of completion of medium-level initiatives prepared for App shop submission. It presents the quickest method to enhance real-world apps for the Apple Watch by way of educating you the innovations of Watch UI, visible haptic and audio, message and knowledge alternate among watch and get in touch with, internet verbal exchange, and eventually visible, haptic in addition to audio suggestions for users.
By the tip of this e-book, you have got built no less than 4 absolutely functioning apps for deployment on watchOS 2.
What you'll learn
- Understand the concept that of the Apple Watch as an self sufficient equipment in addition to it being paired with the iPhone
- Get your app up and running
- Design interesting, inspiring, and tasty layouts to your apps
- Make your person interface extra enticing utilizing pictures and animation
- Enable your Watch and iPhone apps to move and percentage data
- Leverage the feature-rich set of WatchKit applied sciences supplied by way of Apple
- Connect your apps to the Internet
- Submit your app to the App Store
About the Author
Stuart Grimshaw has programmed for Apple desktops because the days prior to OS X and has been concerned with constructing for Apple Watch for the reason that its liberate. Born within the united kingdom and having lived in Germany and the Netherlands, he's at the moment an iOS developer in Auckland, New Zealand, the place he works on a few of Australia–New Zealand's greatest video and television supply apps and heads the study and improvement of either watchOS and tvOS functions. he's obsessed with the opportunity of the Apple Watch and Apple television in addition to Apple's fast programming language and is a prepared proponent of seashore coding.
Table of Contents
- Exploring the recent Platform
- Hello Watch
- C-Quence – A reminiscence Game
- Expanding on C-Quence
- On Q – A productiveness App
- Watching the Weather
- Plot blood brother – All approximately Location
- Images, Animation, and Sound
- Wear It, try It, Tweak It, send It
- This is simply the Beginning
Read or Download Building Apple Watch Projects PDF
Best computer engineering books
Maximize a geographical info software via incorporating it with updated remotely sensed facts GIS is predominantly a data-handling expertise, whereas distant sensing is an information retrieval and research expertise. This ebook addresses the necessity to mix remotely sensed info with cartographic, socioeconomic, and environmental information and GIS functionalities.
FPGA Prototyping utilizing Verilog Examples offers you a hands-on advent to Verilog synthesis and FPGA programming via a “learn by way of doing” technique. by means of following the transparent, easy-to-understand templates for code improvement and the various functional examples, you could speedy improve and simulate a worldly electronic circuit, know it on a prototyping equipment, and be certain the operation of its actual implementation.
Welcome! This path at the expressions language in NX has been written for engineers via engineers who love these items. We did it realizing that you’re most likely very busy. That stated, we’ve made this path very hands-on and streamlined. so much of this direction is made from workouts. you'll study a ton via acting them.
Das Lehrbuch führt in das umfangreiche Gebiet der digitalen Bildverarbeitung ein. Neben der wie u. a. Beleuchtung, Kamera und body Grabber werden auch Algorithmen und Methoden beschrieben, z. B. zur Rauschunterdrückung, Bildverbesserung, Kantenextraktion und Objekterkennung. Anspruchsvolle mathematische Sachverhalte werden anhand von Bildbeispielen erklärt.
- VHDL and FPLDs in Digital Systems Design, Prototyping and Customization
- Berechnung einer Zahnradstufe (German Edition)
- Foundation of Digital Electronics and Logic Design
- Space Information Networks: First International Conference, SINC 2016, Kunming, China, August 24-25, 2016. Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
Extra resources for Building Apple Watch Projects