By Wolfram Kaiser
Read or Download Christian Democracy and the Origins of European Union (New Studies in European History) PDF
Best political parties books
Political clash in Western democracies has typically emerged from politics rooted in competing ideologies and pursuits. With the increase of politics of id, political clash is morphing as political events align themselves with identities, instead of ideologies or interests.
Here's the 1st test via students to make a complete research of vote casting styles in Texas. analyzing the result of fourteen elections from 1946 via 1962 and organizing an enormous fund of records relative to Texas political events and citizens, the authors have laid an outstanding basis for additional stories during this box.
This ebook explores the attention-grabbing and complicated international of 19th- and early twentieth-century American elections. It examines the strategic habit of nineteenth-century occasion politicians and indicates how their look for electoral victory led them to invent a couple of awesome crusade practices.
Social gathering structures and nation Governance makes a speciality of the diversity of occasion platforms internationally and their results on kingdom governance and the conceptualisation and dimension of state governance. foreign relief corporations have spent hundreds of thousands of bucks believing that the presence of reliable get together structures contributes to higher nation governance.
- The Political Battle over Congressional Redistricting
- Political Survival of Small Parties in Europe (New Comparative Politics)
- Public Administration and Society: Critical Issues in American Governance
- Labour and the Free Churches, 1918-1939: Radicalism, Righteousness and Religion
- La política de la incertidumbre en los regímenes electorales autoritarios (Spanish Edition)
- Party Movements in the United States and Canada: Strategies of Persistence (People, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations, and the P)
Additional resources for Christian Democracy and the Origins of European Union (New Studies in European History)