This ebook presents a primary hand and entire details on orchid biotechnology for orchid enthusiasts, graduate scholars, researchers and growers. It includes accomplished genomics and transcriptomics information, and a radical dialogue of the molecular mechanism of orchid floral morphogenesis.
- Where Science and Ethics Meet: Dilemmas at the Frontiers of Medicine and Biology
- Micro/Nano Cell and Molecular Sensors
- Kinetic Modelling in Systems Biology (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- Knowledge Discovery in Proteomics
- Chitosan: Derivatives, Composites and Applications
Extra info for Contact Mechanics and Friction: Physical Principles and Applications
Rated 5 – based on votes of