By Brad Sherman,Leanne Wiseman
Read or Download Copyright and the Challenge of the New (Information Law Series) PDF
Similar intellectual property law books
The increase of net 2. zero has driven the novice to the vanguard of public discourse, public coverage and media scholarship. regularly non-salaried, non-specialist and untrained in media construction, novice manufacturers are actually noticeable as key drivers of the inventive financial system. yet how do the actions of citizen newshounds, fan fiction writers and bed room musicians connect to longer traditions of extra-institutional media construction?
This consultant is an in depth evaluate of all features of IPR and safety in China. Produced in organization with AWS, the Austrian Federal Bank’s professional IPR unit established in Shanghai, this is often an important paintings for any businessman buying and selling with or engaging in enterprise in China. From masking protocol for facing exchange gala's, to the appliance tactics for emblems, patents, copyright and licensing, in addition to facing infringements and enforcement,this advisor is a realistic reference for any businessman with taken with their IPR in China.
L. a. obra analiza cuáles son los signos distintivos de las diferentes religiones, cuál es su regulación y cómo podrían obtener una protección más adecuada. Para el efecto, se estudia el derecho vigente y l. a. jurisprudencia de decenas de países, revisándose los registros marcarios efectuados en más de 35 sistemas de registro.
Artwork legislations in a Nutshell (5th ed. ) provides an outline of the criminal matters pertaining to paintings. It covers the definition of paintings, and the robbery and stream of paintings in wartime and peacetime. It examines the company of paintings for artists, museums, and creditors, together with artwork as an funding, auctions, authentication, coverage, tax concerns for artists and creditors, operating artist matters, and reduction to the humanities.
- Comment comprendre un contrat d'édition: Points de vigilance et pièges à éviter pour les auteurs (Outils pour auteurs t. 4) (French Edition)
- Literary Copyright Reform in Early Victorian England: The Framing of the 1842 Copyright Act (Cambridge Studies in English Legal History)
- The Digital Rights Movement: The Role of Technology in Subverting Digital Copyright (The Information Society Series)
- Patent, Copyright & Trademark: An Intellectual Property Desk Reference
- Mastering Trademark and Unfair Competition Law (Mastering Series)
Additional info for Copyright and the Challenge of the New (Information Law Series)