By Peter Forrest
Read Online or Download Developmental Theism: From Pure Will to Unbounded Love PDF
Similar religious philosophy books
Medical money owed of lifestyles supply likelihood a imperative position. on the smallest point, quantum concept consists of uncertainty and evolution is pushed accidentally and necessity. those principles don't healthy simply with theology within which probability has been visible because the enemy of goal. One alternative is to argue, as proponents of clever layout do, that opportunity isn't actual and will get replaced via the paintings of a dressmaker.
Deals a serious exam of Alvin Plantinga's and Richard Swinburne's modern try to safeguard conventional theism in the context of analytic philosophy.
In his writing, Gilles Deleuze drew on an enormous array of resource fabric, from philosophy and psychoanalysis to technology and artwork. but students have mostly missed one of many highbrow currents underlying his paintings: Western esotericism, in particular the lineage of airtight concept that extends from overdue Antiquity into the Renaissance during the paintings of figures resembling Iamblichus, Nicholas of Cusa, Pico della Mirandola, and Giordano Bruno.
Hans Frei, essentially the most influential American theologians of the 20 th century, is mostly thought of a founding father of postliberal theology. Frei by no means set forth his considering systematically, and he has been criticized for being inconsistent, contradictory, and insufficiently rigorous. Jason Springs seeks the following to provide a reevaluation of Freis paintings.
- Metaphysics of the Profane: The Political Theology of Walter Benjamin and Gershom Scholem
- Sufi Castigator: Ahmad Kasravi and the Iranian Mystical Tradition (Routledge Sufi Series)
- Questions on Love and Charity: Summa Theologiae, Secunda Secundae, Questions 23–46 (Rethinking the Western Tradition)
- Reincarnation in Philo of Alexandria (Studia Philonica Monographs Book 7)
- Kierkegaard's Writings, X, Volume 10: Three Discourses on Imagined Occasions: Three Discourses on Imagined Occasions
Extra resources for Developmental Theism: From Pure Will to Unbounded Love