By P. Saint-Dizier
Read or Download Predicative Forms in Natural Language and in Lexical Knowledge Bases (Text, Speech and Language Technology) PDF
Best semantics books
The papers during this quantity handle significant concerns within the examine of Plurality and Quantification from 3 various views: • Algebraic ways to Plurals and Quantification • Distributivity and Collectivity: Theoretical Foundations • Distributivity and Collectivity: Empirical Investigations Algebraic techniques to the semantics of average languages have been in dependently brought for the research of generalized quantification, pred ication, intensionality, mass phrases and plurality.
16 years after her father was once killed through an IRA bomb, Jo Berry had her first dialog with the fellow liable. She had made an extended trip, ‘walking the footsteps of the bombers’ as she positioned it, decided to not provide in to anger and revenge yet to attempt to appreciate his motivations and standpoint.
This e-book is the 1st huge research on French Quantification within the box of Syntax. It presents a typology of 4 major quantified noun words in French (existential, common, unfavourable and wh-), detailing their syntactic, semantic and prosodic behaviors and displaying that they are often lowered to 2 classes—Split-DP buildings or Floating quantification.
In der linguistischen Theorie spielen Situationsargumente als Komponenten der lexikalisch-semantischen Repräsentation im Bereich verbaler Kategorien eine zentrale Rolle. Die Beiträge des Sammelbandes erweitern das Postulat eines Situationsarguments auf den Bereich deverbaler Wortbildungsprodukte.
- Course in General Linguistics (Bloomsbury Revelations)
- The Reign of Truth and Faith: Epistemic Expressions in 16th and 17th Century English (Topics in English Linguistics [TiEL])
- Meaning Without Representation: Essays on Truth, Expression, Normativity, and Naturalism
- The Visual Language of Comics: Introduction to the Structure and Cognition of Sequential Images. (Bloomsbury Advances in Semiotics)
- Assessing English Proficiency for University Study
- Modality and Mood in Romance: Modal interpretation, mood selection, and mood alternation (Linguistische Arbeiten)
Extra info for Predicative Forms in Natural Language and in Lexical Knowledge Bases (Text, Speech and Language Technology)